Monday, January 12, 2009

In case you were wondering

I do have to apologize for not updating more often. If you look at it positively that is actually a good thing!

Steve is actually doing very well. Better than I have seen in a very long time. Not only is he breathing but he is sleeping. And sleeping better than he has in years. What a difference a good nights sleep makes! He has so much energy he collapses in exhaustion at night and then sleeps good all night and is ready to go the next morning! He's been spending a lot of time at work catching up and passing the inspections they failed while he was in the hospital. They are very happy to have him back. And then when he gets home he is trying to catch up on all the household stuff he has been unable to do this past year. May take him that long to get it all done!

I, on the other hand have just been dragging. I don't know if I have been fighting off a virus or what but I could use some energy. The gray skies and wet don't help but getting kids back to school and into routine will hopefully help. Everyone around here is busy these days.

And speaking of busy. Steve has taken his paintball gun obsession to a whole new level. I was informed the other day that I had to remove all my clothes from the closet because they were taking up space he needed for his new collection. From the look I gave him he decided to re-think that! I don't know what the fascination is but I don't really mind. It is something he is enjoying and helps with bonding time with his boys {and girl...she can't WAIT to shoot up the Christmas tree in the backyard!} and gives him something to look forward to. He needed that in his life right now so I'll tolerate a stray ball here and there. {yes you read that right...he "accidentally" shot off a few in the shower. Lucky for him they wash right off!}

So here is to a healthy and hospital free 2009! I like the sound of that!

No comments: