Friday, February 6, 2009

Relapse

I'm making this quick as it's 3 am and I have to get sleep.

Steve is back in the hospital. He had some very bad chest pain yesterday afternoon {Thursday} and said he felt like something burst. Then he started having coughing attacks and there was a lot of blood. He came home and asked for a breathing treatment right away. That was not helping so I called the doctor and he said to go right to the ER.

We didn't even have to wait one second, they took him right in. Within 45 minutes they diagnosed 3 new blood clots in his left lung.

This makes no sense as his blood is more than thin enough with the medication he is on. I don't know yet what the plan is but they do know they need to find out what is causing the clots.

Will update as I know more.

1 comment:

Kim Becker said...

You both are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.