Saturday, December 19, 2009

Knock Knock, Who's There?

It's ME!!

You thought I forgot about this blog didn't you? Well I sorta did. Not really that I forgot it's more like I have just been living life and there hasn't seemed to be much to update. Oh, and I tend to post everything on facebook. Sorry.

Since I know everyone is not on facebook I thought I'd put this here. We found out last month what has been making Steve sick these past two years. Monday morning we see his ENT {ear, nose and throat doctor} for a follow up and hopefully he will tell is there is a surgery that can fix the problem. After researching as much as I can it would seem that there is not much hope, this type of injury needed to be reparied within weeks not months {or years}. But I am all about hope and believe in miracles.

I promise when we have more answers I will come back here and update and explain all the details.

No comments: