Monday, December 1, 2008

When did he pass away?

Both of the oxygen companies showed up at my door at the same time. We had equipment from two different places, never understood why.

So they are getting their paperwork together and one of them asks "when did he pass away"?

I kind of had to choke back a laugh and then said "he didn't, he just went to work"!

It was one of those moments when you really wished you had a camera to catch the looks on their faces.

I have always believed that God has the funniest sense of humor. I know He is getting a kick out of all of this. I sure am!

2 comments:

catd said...

That is too good. It must have brought the blessing of reality home...he is at work, he is not dead. Almost sounds like something Jesus would have said (like Lazarus isn't dead, he's just sleeping)

amy said...

What a moment!

I like the connection to Lazarus. Nice catch, Cathy.