Saturday, September 20, 2008

GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE!

Today was the day we have been waiting for all week. Last Friday I was given the news that my husband had a disease that kills within 3 years, someone in his current condition only months. The biopsy was only to confirm which variety of the disease he had, like it mattered.

Today they doctor came and told us his biopsy was normal! He was very confident that while Steve has been very ill for months now he does not have some deadly disease waiting to kill him. My belief is that whatever that doctor saw on all of the test results last week God healed. He does that sometimes.

I hear Him now.

We still need prayer. Steve is still very ill and they do not know why. There are theories and we are trying some things and he will be followed closely, we may still make that trip to San Fransisco. He came home tonight, my husband is very persuasive with those doctors. His feet immediately swelled up and his pain is intense. I am exhausted.

I probably will not post for a few days, unless something significant happens. We need to regroup and try and rest. I'm sure you all can imagine everything around here is in chaos and I will be spending a lot of time getting my husband to rest. For now we are rejoicing in the news today and hoping for continued healing. We believe!!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh wonderful!!

God is the most Compassionate and Merciful!!!

You're all still in my daily prayers :-)

lots of love,

Kerry (dirt)

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, I'm so very, very happy for y'all. I know the journey isn't over, but I can just feel your relief in this post.

Still praying for you and your family.

Tina said...

i'm so happy for you guys!!