Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Very Long day

Steve is now settled in for a week of pulmonary rehab. He seems ok, maybe a little nervous. Just walking to and from the car felt like a million mile trek to him. My day started at 6 am and it's now past midnight. I feel like I have been beaten and bruised. I really want our life back where strangers are not allowed to intrude and treat us like we are 5 year olds. I'm tired of people telling us what to do like we have no brains in our heads. I'm verging on becoming very impolite if it continues.

I've cried a lot today.

I'm really truly sorry for being such a complainer. I try to be happy, I try to remember God is in all the details. There are good days. But then there are just rotten days like today.

Maybe tomorrow will look brighter.

No comments: