Friday, October 31, 2008

Bruno today


Just had a nice visit with Bruno. Poor little guy stood right up when he saw me and walked right over. He is still having bloody diarrhea but there was no vomiting last night or today. I think he has lost a little weight but not too much. They are going to try and feed him a little today and see how he handles it. He is more alert and clearly wants out of there. He is in a tiny little isolation room all by himself and I am sure that now that he is more alert is very scared and lonely. I just held him and loved on him for nearly two hours. If there was a chair in there I'm sure I would have stayed longer!

It was hard leaving him. I kept trying to get him to go to sleep but he was having none of it and sat there and stared at me as I left. I hope he comes home soon!

No comments: