Thursday, October 30, 2008

I just want a break.

I really have been trying to be thankful. I know I have many things to be thankful for, I really do. But today is just really dark.

The phone has started to ring and none of it has been good news.

First of all the vet called and the puppy is worse. We are awaiting blood tests and then we will have decisions to make. Yesterday they told us he could come home. Now he may never come home.

Steve's work called. Apparently Steve thought he'd be going back today and they wanted to know why he isn't there. What are we supposed to tell them? We have no idea when he will be better. If he will be better. He is doing awful this morning and I fear he is heading for another admission. Even if he doesn't he certainly isn't moving far from the bed and his machines.

I had Laryssa's parent teacher conference this morning. She is doing excellent in everything except homework. Home. Chuckie is doing even worse. I meet with those teachers tomorrow.

It just feels like it's all falling apart and I can't do anything about it. I keep wondering what I'm doing wrong.

No comments: