Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not tonight

Please forgive me for yet again putting off the update. It was a very long day that included Steve's doctor drawing blood out of his foot {ok when is the last time you saw a doctor draw blood...the nurses do that...and out of the foot!} and sending us to the hospital for an unexpected ultrasound for suspected clots in his leg {which would have required another hospitalization and procedure we really did not want to deal with right now}. Praise God he was cleared in regards to the clot.

But all that to say we are exhausted. Steve asked me today how I manage to remember all the places we are supposed to go and people we are supposed to see. I just shrugged my shoulders and said "it's what I do". Wasn't really sure how to answer that! I did appreciate his appreciativeness. {Oh boy I sure do hope there aren't any English teachers out there grading me on grammar and sentence structure! Not to mention my excessive over use of punctuation!!}

I promise to try and update tomorrow. In the meantime Steve continues to do well, breathing is good {although his O2 readings are at 91...please pray for that} and his pain is tolerable with the morphine and rest.

No comments: